Pictures before prom

Lisa B. Wilson
lwilson@itechconcepts.net
04.27.2018 19:39:00
Attachments

If you are attending the prom on May 4th, below is info on location that a bunch of us are going to for pre-prom pics.  Everyone is welcome to join us.  This was posted by Crystal Desrosiers on the RCHSA High School page also.  Please don’t contact me if you are wanting to participate.  You can contact Crystal directly.  This is the same contact you used to get the prom tickets.

Thanks.

Lisa Wilson

RCHSA Prom group pictures location has been picked! I NEED CONFIRMATION ON IF YOU’RE PARTICIPATING IN THIS! Due to me having to shuttle. 
We will all meet at the The town of Landis Park Office. The kids can either walk or be shuttled from the parking lot to the actual location of the pictures. I will start shuttling at 3:50.
Please be prompt. On your gps, the street name to turn on from Mount Moriah Church RD may be called Moriah Cir or Tranquil Lake Dr. The street sign says Tranquil Lake Dr.
There are actually 2 streets signs called Tranquil Lake Dr. Coming from Main ST, don’t use the first tranquil because the residents will be mad. Use the second. Coming from 153, use the first Tranquil Lake Dr off Mount Moriah Church Rd.
There’s not a specific address because his business card says Main St, but I included a map.

No automatic alt text available.

Top of Form

LikeShow more reactions

Virus-free. www.avast.com

Mission Statement

The Rowan County Home School Association is a Christ-centered homeschool support group. We offer our members the opportunity to participate in academic programs and social activities that strengthen and promote traditional family values. Education is a God-given right and the responsibility of parents.

Upcoming Events

Verse of the Day

Luke 12:53 - "The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law."