In need of clocks

Crystal Desrosiers
carolinagrits42@gmail.com
03.06.2018 20:34:00
Attachments

I am already planning next years theme for the homeschool prom. “A Tale as Old as Time”

Anywho... if you have a clock (Grandfather, anniversary, mantel, or any nice different clocks that you don’t need or want anymore... send them my way. If you want to sell it, let me know what you want for it. I can try to work with it. These clocks do not have to work!☺️ I have these already. Just an idea.

Oh and save the date for next years prom. May 3, 2019. Same location. First United Methodist Church China Grove, NC. :)

Mission Statement

The Rowan County Home School Association is a Christ-centered homeschool support group. We offer our members the opportunity to participate in academic programs and social activities that strengthen and promote traditional family values. Education is a God-given right and the responsibility of parents.

Upcoming Events

Verse of the Day

Ezekiel 21:21 - "For the king of Babylon stood at the parting of the way, at the head of the two ways, to use divination: he made his arrows bright, he consulted with images, he looked in the liver."