Cats for adoption

Lisa Ann Webb
tiptuptig@yahoo.com
03.06.2018 17:45:00
Due to our impending move, we are having to rehome our triplet kitties. If you are interested, please let me know. All three of them are beautiful and wonderful cats. We just want them to be safe and happy. They were born on October 31st, 2016 and we have had them since they were two weeks old. Please message me for more information.

Scooter is a tuxedo girl, quiet but spunky. She will come up to you and give you head butts and purr to let you know she wants lovings. Sookie is a calico boy and is a lap kitty who loves to give kisses. He will greet you at the door when you come home.
Sebastian is another tuxedo, affectionately known as “big boy”. He is the alpha of the triplets and loves to purr and give love.

They are all fixed with recent three year rabies shots.

They are all incredible cats and we love them dearly. We would not be doing this unless we absolutely had no other choice. Please please help me find these babies good homes! They deserve it!

Lisa Webb

Sent from my iPhone

Mission Statement

The Rowan County Home School Association is a Christ-centered homeschool support group. We offer our members the opportunity to participate in academic programs and social activities that strengthen and promote traditional family values. Education is a God-given right and the responsibility of parents.

Upcoming Events

Verse of the Day

Micah 1:15 - "Yet will I bring an heir unto thee, O inhabitant of Mareshah: he shall come unto Adullam the glory of Israel."