desk for sale

Tara Kayali
tkayali1975@gmail.com
01.02.2018 21:01:00
Attachments
My 15 year old daughter has gotten into refinishing furniture and she just finished this great desk and chair to sell.  It is very solid, heavy, real wood desk and chair that will last.  The desk is 29 1/2" tall, 42" wide, and 20" deep.  We are almost certain that this was originally furniture from a Catawba College dorm room based on my husband's memory of his college days there and the markings that were all over the top when we first got it.  The desk is finished in blue paint and a grey stain.  Momma wants to clear some projects out of the garage so we are listing it to the homeschool group at a discounted price compared to her public listing.  She is asking $50 obo for both the chair and deskInline image 1Inline image 2!  Please let me know if you are interested.  704-201-2663  or tkayali1975@gmail.com

--
Tara
Gal 6:9

Mission Statement

The Rowan County Home School Association is a Christ-centered homeschool support group. We offer our members the opportunity to participate in academic programs and social activities that strengthen and promote traditional family values. Education is a God-given right and the responsibility of parents.

Upcoming Events

Verse of the Day

Jeremiah 16:4 - "They shall die of grievous deaths; they shall not be lamented; neither shall they be buried; but they shall be as dung upon the face of the earth: and they shall be consumed by the sword, and by famine; and their carcases shall be meat for the fowls of heaven, and for the beasts of the earth."