Quaker Parrots for sale

Hiram Taylor
tadnlb@roadrunner.com
12.23.2017 13:46:00
Attachments
Hi, I have two beautiful green Quaker parrots that I am looking to sell. They are approximately 3 years old. They have ankle bands, though I do not have their paperwork. They are supposed to be a male and female, but I am unsure if they are because they have never laid any eggs or appeared to be mating. They are cage aggressive, but once away from the cage they can be held. Their wings have been clipped in the past, but have since grown out so they sometimes fly around the room when I let them out. Right now they only say “hello” and they laugh, but I think they would say a lot more if they were spoken to more often. The reason I am selling them is that I feel that in the coming years I will not have the time I need to spend with them. I am asking $300 for both of them or best offer. 
Thank you,
Summer 
IMG_1269.JPG
IMG_1272.JPG
IMG_1281.JPG

Mission Statement

The Rowan County Home School Association is a Christ-centered homeschool support group. We offer our members the opportunity to participate in academic programs and social activities that strengthen and promote traditional family values. Education is a God-given right and the responsibility of parents.

Upcoming Events

Verse of the Day

Numbers 13:8 - "Of the tribe of Ephraim, Oshea the son of Nun."